Wednesday, September 1, 2010

- FLAT HAIR DAY -

I bought a new toy the other day. A hair straightener. It takes me ages to fix, I need to blow dry, then straighten, than put lots of 'anti-frizz' products in it, then do the whole thing over again. That explains why I do this just once every 6 months.. Usually when I feel like I need a change, I consider getting a tattoo or coloring my hair orange, all it takes is just to straighten out the curls for a few days and the urge will be over.. I feel like a different person in this 'look'..

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for your wonderful comment. I really appreciate it and I'm VERY happy that you like my work...
    :-)))

    I know how you feel about your hair...I need a change too...:-)

    I love the sleek-look and you look fantastic! Really! I mean it!

    ReplyDelete